18+ only. Enter between: 23.05.16 and 10.06.16. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. To
Enter: Visit www.meeteuropesbest.com, enter your details and upload a picture, video,
GIF, comment of showing your support for you
home country in the UEFA EURO 2016. The Prizes: 11x pair of 1st category UEFA EURO 2016 group stage
match tickets. Visit www.meeteuropesbest.com for full terms & prize details. Promoter: Turkish Airlines Turk Hava
- This Turkish Airlines Promotion is open to those aged 18 or over, except employees of Turkish Airlines
(the "Promoter") and their immediate families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this
- All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any prize awarded) is
lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This
promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any
representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to
any other aspect of any Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 23.05.2016 (the "Opening Date”) and 23.59 BST on 10.06.2016
(the "Closing Date").
- To Enter: Visit www.meeteuropesbest.com, fill
in the entry form with your full name, email address and date of birth, then upload a picture, video,
GIF, comment of you showing your support for you home country in the UEFA EURO 2016.
Further entry details:
- Entrants must only submit images that are their own work;
- Entrant must obtain permission from anyone featured in their entry before entering the
- Entrants must not upload images which have been previously published or won an award or prize
via a promotion run by the Promoter or any other entity; and
- Entrants must only upload images that do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party,
including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing
rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights
- Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse
any entries which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted
for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The Prizes: 11 winners will each win 1x pair of 1st category UEFA EURO 2016 group stage match tickets.
The winner will be able to choose which group stage they would like to attend from a list provided by
the Promoter during winner confirmation.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Prize is for the winners and one guest each;
- The Prize includes a one night’s stay at a minimum three star hotel. Both the winners and their
guests will be sharing one room with breakfast, lunch and dinner provided;
- Flights (if applicable) will be return economy flights:
- If a winner is from a country where an airport is served by Turkish Airlines then the
winner will travel from that airport, via Istanbul to the match location.
- If a winner is NOT from a country where an airport is served by Turkish Airlines then
the winner will travel via the most convenient route to match location.
- If a winner is from the match location then they will travel to the hotel via an
appropriate mode of transport, decided by the Promoter.
- If a winner and their guest do not want to travel with Turkish Airlines then they will
be responsible for their own flight costs.
- Airline seats are subject to availability and the Promoter may decide to arrange other fights
which may be booked with Ryanair or EasyJet from Europe to the match location if necessary;
- The winners and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions
- The winners and their guests must travel together in both directions;
- All elements of the Prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;
- Once flight tickets have been issued, they are only valid for the dates and times shown. Name
changes are not permitted;
- Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by
a parent or guardian;
- If a flight or hotel booking is cancelled by a winner, no alternatives will be issued and for
the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;
- The winners and their guests will require passports valid for at least 6 months on date of
travel; any necessary visas, vaccinations or travel insurance are the responsibility of the
winners and their guests; and
- The Prize does not include excess baggage, car parking charges, additional excursions and
attractions, additional nights and services at the hotel or any other costs of a personal nature
not stated (including spending money), all of which will be the sole responsibility of the
winner and their guest.
- The winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize.
The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from
participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any
companies associated with the Prize or a winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to
themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which
causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Please allow up to 5 days to be contacted to organise the Prize from the date of winner acceptance.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in
whole or in part.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries (subject to moderation) will be judged by independent entity within
5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period and in accordance with the following criteria:
- Quality of entry;
- Creativity of entry; and
- Relevance to the theme of the Promotion.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5
working days of judging and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the
prize within 4 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within
4 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that
prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner. The Promoter shall have no liability if such
notification is lost, intercepted or not received by a winner for any reason.
- Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or
goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the
right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the
Promoter (including its partners); and
- promotes any political agenda.
- If any winner is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Terms and Conditions or
declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, that winner will be disqualified and the Prize will be
awarded to an alternative winner.
- Winners may be required to sign and return a confirmation/affidavit of eligibility and a
liability/publicity release within a time period to be specified. The Promoter may treat any failure to
do so as an indication that the Prize has been forfeited by the winner and the Promoter may award the
Prize to an alternative winner.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and
that the Promoter makes no representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
- If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other
cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this Promotion, the
Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the
winners or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winners as a result of winning or accepting the Prize.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt of the Prize and/or use.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for
- Entries must be made by the entrants themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third
parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or
syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the
requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it
becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example,
the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using
identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s
entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that
participant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not
limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond
the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or
proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions
given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to
terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be
liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free
licence to use the copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in their entry for all
purposes connected with this Promotion, including but not limited to display on the Promoter’s website
and any other website of the Promoter or its agents/contractors choosing and use of the entry, or
part(s) of the entry, in marketing materials relating to this Promotion for up to one year. Each entrant
also grants the Promoter and its agents/contractors the right to moderate, modify or remove any entry if
it is deemed unsuitable, in whole or in part, for display on the Promotion website or in any materials
relating to the Promotion. Entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to
grant the licence and rights provided for in this paragraph and that all materials forming part of their
entry to this Promotion, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all
applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual
property or other rights of any third party.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to have their name (first initial and surname) featured in
publicity materials relating to the Promotion without further reference, payment or other compensation.
Details of the winners will also be made available to entrants and the public on
https://meeteuropesbest.com/en/terms_and_condition no later than 10.06.2016.
- The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
The Promoter is not responsible for:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion;
- technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
- Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process for this Promotion;
- technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries; or
- the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and with the exception of death or personal injury arising from the Promoter's negligence, any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in this Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is: Turkish Airlines Turk Hava Yollari A.O., whose registered office is at Genel Yönetim Binası, Atatürk Havalimani, Yesilkoy 34149 Istanbul, Turkey.